STEPS FOR PREPARING FOR THE EXAM
1. Study the curriculum
2. Understand pattern of questions
3. Try solving the practice questions from past papers
4. Improve your results by re-trying those questions you got wrong in practice questions
5. Focus more on skill than memory.
6. Learn the methods!
7. Practice Practice Practice!
HOW MUCH TIME DOES A STUDENT NEED FOR PREPARING FOR THE EXAM?
Preparation for this exam should start well before time that is before sending your application.
And you might need to practice past paper questions for at least two months or more to get ready for the assessment test.
Key is to practice past paper questions over and over until you learn the methods.